Vintage Punk Chunky Silver Oxidized Rings Twine Intertwined Wide Band for Women



This is a honest review of this beautiful ring. The pictures talk by themselves, and honestly i am impressed. I have failed so many times buying affordable jewelry online that actually worth it. If you have read my others reviews i publish a jewelry set a few months back that was a total failed. Looks cheap and feels cheap, but this one is totally the opposite. Is so cute and feels so sturdy and the quality is just amazing for the price. 



I have wear it in two occasions and have to actually send the link to my friends so they can order one. they love it! I love it!
So many compliments for it!

It comes in a little box, just a typical box, the box actually feels cheap. If i would be buying it for a gift, that i probably would for my mom. I would substitute the box for a better quality one so it makes it look more expensive, because the ring itself is amazing. 
I really do recommend it! And i will leave the link down below in case you want to take a look. It comes in two different variations, silver color and in the two tones that i am showing in the picture.
Any questions just let me know :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Omega 3 fish oil Supreme by Life & Food

Beautiful skin with phytoceramide