Benefit Eyebrow Pencil

                               Benefit Cosmetics

Precisely, My Brow Pencil Ultra Fine Shape & Define


I received this new Benefit precision eyebrow pencil three weeks ago for reviewing purpose and i cannot stop talking about it. 😃
Is literally of the best brow pencil i have ever tried ever, and honestly i was not a fan of eyebrow pencil at all. I was looking for a way too make my eyebrow look fuller and defined without looking like a tattoo which, i know🙆 is what is trendy now, but i personally don't like it specially for everyday use. 

Well that said what i really really like about this pencil is that it gives the perfect natural looking filling to my eyebrows and the best of all it lasts all day long🙌.


To apply it, I first draw a graphic line with the shape i want, and than i follow giving little strokes in the same direction of the hair growth, later i diffuminate the color with the brush on the other end. My eyebrows look so naturally full because it also match my color perfectly, i have actually received compliments and questioning about what i am applying in my eyebrows to make them growth 😅

The pigmentation is just perfect, is not that strong but is perfect for my application tecnique, i love that i can play with it without being messy. It lasts me all me all day eventhough i have oily skin which is a plus.


The pencil itself, as you can see in the pictures is really cute, and has a very unique design. It’s also nice and comfortable to handle. Even my mom tried mine and immediately ordered one for her. It’s a really nice brow pencil, i do recommend it. Give it a try if you are in the market for a for a eyebrow pencil to give a natural look to you eyebrows 😊💋

Here is the link from sephora if you want to take a look:

And also from Macy's where is actually free shipping :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Omega 3 fish oil Supreme by Life & Food

Beautiful skin with phytoceramide