Manual Coffee Grinder

I just want to share with you guys this really nice Manual Coffee Grinder
Is really easy to use, I love the fact that i can grind my coffee every morning so easy and quick. I have a electric grinder but i reading some article about the heat that the electric ones release change the coffee flavor, so i decided to give a try to a manual one instead and i am glad i did.
Here is the one that i got from Amazon:




On top of that is very affordable, I personally found it very sleek and quiet, also portable. I have travel with it two times already and i am able to drink my fresh coffee every morning, even when i am out. I am going to get one for my friend who love camping, this will make a nice christmas gift for her :)

Here is the link in case you want to give it a try:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Omega 3 fish oil Supreme by Life & Food

Beautiful skin with phytoceramide