L-glutamine by Evviva nutrients


The l-glutamine is one of the most famous aminoacids used for athletes for the muscle recovery after and before training. the glutamine is excellent to preserve the muscle mass during hingh intensity training.



This l glutamine by Evivva is powerful. I have been using it twice a day one scoop in 8 ounzes of water, pre and post workout. I am feeling more energetic with a better recovery capacity. And it has control the day after pain. I am giving a better perfomance every day after i started taking it.
I recommend this to every one in a fitness plan.

But muscle growth and recovery is just one of the multiple benefits of the l glutamine. On top of the muscle recovery, this is excellent for the inmune system in general and for the GI system.
I have had irritable intestine sydrome for 7 years and i am very surprised of how this suplement has helped me. I feel more comfortable, my intestine are available to absorb the nutrients because it has low the inflamation on my gut, at least that was what my doctor said in my last visit 5 days ago. I just know i feel more comfortable and i can eat in peace when i am outside home.
No more uncomcortable sympthoms in my intestine. 
Also it gives me a boost of energy after taking it, and my inmune system seems to be better. No more allergies and cold.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful skin with phytoceramide

Omega 3 fish oil Supreme by Life & Food