Hello products by Influenster

As a member of influenster community i received a voxbox of hello products. Hello products is a company that make friendly oral care products. All of them are vegan, no tested in animal  and leaping bunny certified. A plus they have is that all their tubes are bpa free and no contains phthalates.

The box comes with two toothpastes one on the grapefruit flavor, which is not my favorite because a i don't like the grapefruit flavor and the other one in mojito mint which i love. Both are really good the reason i like more the mojito mint is that i prefer mint flavor when is about toothpastes.
Also it comes with two breath spray which are my favorite right now. I am a fan of breath spray, before i used the scope one, but now that i got one more naturally friendly and without all of these quimics i definetely go with the hello products one. I received one in supermint flavor which is my favorite and another one in pink grapefruit mint which i really like is kind of sweet and fresh at the same time. Perfect during those days when i don't want to eat gums.
I also received a toothbrush made with 50% recycled material, this is so soft and firm at the same time. Which make my oral care perfect.

On top of that i received a coupon of $1 off of any hello products.
I am very grateful about this voxbox, i have tried everything on it and i love it, i really like this products and i am definetely continuing using it, i want also tried more flavors of the toothpastes.




Get your hello products on Amazon here is the link www.amazon.com/helloproducts

If you are interesting in get this hello products you can get them at target.
And if you want to be part of the influenster community got to the link below or write me and i send you the invitation.
Here is the link



Thank you for visit my blog

Lakiky

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful skin with phytoceramide

Omega 3 fish oil Supreme by Life & Food